About Me

Me

My name is Jack, I’m almost 15 and I’m a boring person. I don’t really do anything interesting but I play guitar and work at a pizza shop. I live in Kalbarri and I have done for most of my life as I moved here when I was 4. My family consists of My Mum, Dad, younger Sister and me. The town which I live in is Kalbarri, the weather here gets really hot and there is nothing good about this place unless you like the beach or things that involve the beach, like fishing or camping. Like I said before, I work at a pizza shop with one of my best friends, Devlin. I usually work 3 nights a week but on school holidays I work almost every night. My job involves making pizzas, cooking them in the oven, and cutting up meat and vegetables.

I don’t like sports much but I do like outdoor activities like exploring places and walking around with friends. That is pretty much all I do on weekends, explore new places with friends and make pizza.

Kalbarri is situated in Western Australia on the coastline. The only jobs or ways to make money here is through tourism or cray fishing. If you don’t know what a cray is, it’s a lot like a lobster but it doesn’t have any claws. Lots of crays live in the ocean around here and Kalbarri started out as a crayfishing town but has since turned into a tourism town also. There isn’t any work here so I can’t see the town growing any bigger than it already is.

Since the town is so small the school is also, we have 1 school here which goes from kindy to year 12, and there is around 250 kids in the whole school. I don’t really have any favourite classes but I enjoy cooking and English the most.

Yeah, so that’s me.

yung Jack xxox sendin luv from ma city

One thought on “About Me”