pOst NuM 5

What do I write about?

I’m going to write about how I’m enjoying writing on this blog.

I’ve always liked writing. Well actually I’ve always liked anything to do with English. I might not be the best at it but I enjoy it. But in the first term of school I was finding it hard to get anything down on my blog at all. It’s taken me this long to really write anything, consistently every week. And I like it. I actually look forward to doing this homework, which is writing on my blog. And every time it comes around to doing this I have no idea of what I am going to write about. I still don’t have any real thing in which I want to address in this. I’m pretty much just saying whatever comes to my head.

Umm yeah whoever you are, you should have a look at reddit. It’s an online site which has stories, and heaps of other stuff. Maybe it could be loosely compared to a blog, not sure though. Here’s what Wikipedia thinks reddit is:

Reddit is an entertainment, social news networking service, and news website where registered community members can submit content, such as text posts or direct links, making it essentially an online bulletin board system.

Lately I have been reading heaps of stuff on reddit and it’s really interesting. It has so many different sub-reddits (categories) ranging from funny to weird stuff like what’s in your fridge. Well anyway just go on there yourself and have a look.

I haven’t really written anything special or interesting this time but I promise next time I will have something good to write about. Also since this was a small piece of writing I might write something else this week.

That’s all I’ve got for today.

6 thoughts on “pOst NuM 5”

1. When I realised Macey and Taiana are both talking on their blogs about being vegan, I thought this is a good time to look at re-blogging and acknowledging or linking someone else’s blog. It doesn’t have to be another student.
    This would be particularly helpful for you Jack because you are recommending other sites and blogs. So do have a look at this link –
    http://help.edublogs.org/how-to-insert-links-in-your-post/